- Supports the Infineon (Siemens) C166 family.
- To 33 MHz real-time operation. (80 MHz with EMULST10)
- E2 bondout chip used for transparent RAM or ROM
- Compact two board advanced design. This portable,
handheld emulator goes anywhere your laptop can.
- Connects through ISA card, LPTx port or a USB port.
- Shadow RAM for real-time memory viewing at any
- Trace and triggers are viewed and modified in real-time
and "on- the-fly". No CPU cycles are stolen for these
- Optional Trace board can be added later.
- Emulation memory granulation is 2 bytes. 256K and
- Developed and Made in the USA.
- Seehau 32-bit GUI: Windows
95, 98, NT, 2000ME, 2000Pro, & XP.
- Sophisticated conditional triggers find specified
Application Notes: Family
Application Notes: Generic