- Supports ST10 and Infineon C166 families.
- Up to 80 MHz real-time operation.
- Advanced ST bondout chip used for transparent RAM
or ROM emulation. 50 and 80 MHz emulator versions
- Compact two board advanced design goes anywhere
- Connects through an ISA card, LPTx port, or a USB
- Shadow RAM for real-time memory viewing.
- Trace and triggers are viewed and modified in real-time
and "on- the-fly" without stopping or slowing your
- The optional Trace board can be added later.
- Emulation memory granulation is only 32 bytes.
256K and 1 Mbyte emulation RAM models are available.
- Developed and Made in the USA.
- Seehau User interface for Windows
95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, & XP.
- Sophisticated conditional triggers: 7 levels plus
Application Notes: Generic
Nohau Product Manuals